Electric Surgical Examination Table
This product is used for delivery of parturients or general obstetric surgeries. It is especially suitable for various instrument and endoscopic examinations and diagnosis in obstetrics and gynecology departments.
1. The table top is divided into 2 parts: the head-back part and the hip part. the plug-in auxiliary table is optional, can be detachable and easy to operate;
2. The examination bed adopts electric adjustment and is equipped with a handheld operating system to ensure trouble-free operation and achieve precise linear motion. It also adopts a waterproof design to prevent sewage, dirt and static electricity, making it flexible and free to use for many years;
3. The table is suitable for outpatient examinations, various instrument endoscopic examinations,diagnosis or general surgeries in obstetrics and gynecology department. The design of the table surface is streamlined and conforms to the patient's position.
4. The examination table is equipped with a handhold operating system to ensure fault-free operations. It can realize precise linear movement, and adopts waterproof cap design to prevent sewage, dirt, and static electricity, so as to ensure age-long flexible movement;
5. A hidden dirt basin is installed under the table, which can be easily pulled out or retracted to facilitate the disposal of sewage and debris;
6.The high-class sprayed table has a foldable structure which is easy to clean and contamination-resistant;Heavy load and high stability.
7. The seamless high-density foam mattress is easy to clean, corrosion-resistant, hard to be damaged, antibacterial and anti-static and can efficient prevent patients from bedsores;
8.The built-in emergency power supply can be automatically switched into working status when the main supply is cut off.
The length of the table
The width of the table
The height of the table（without thickness of mattress）
Minimum height 650(±20)--870(±20)mm(electric）
The table lifting distance
Back panel bending angle
Upward turning≥75°downward turning≥20°(electric）
AC 220V 50Hz
Optional auxiliary table
Basic Configuration Accessory name
Body of surgical table
Product Certificate/Warranty Card
Instructions for Use