What is the difference between ultrasonic nebulizer, ultrasonic nebulizer and compression nebulizer
Ultrasonic nebulizer is a kind of ultrasonic directional pressure to make the surface of the liquid bulge, and cavitation will occur around the raised liquid surface, so that the liquid can be atomized into an aerosol of small molecules, so that the drug molecules can directly enter the capillaries through the aerosol Or in the alveoli, a device that achieves a therapeutic effect.
Suitable for colds, allergic rhinitis, nasal congestion, etc. No heating or addition of any chemical reagents is required. Ultrasound is used to direct the pressure, so that the surface of the liquid rises, and cavitation occurs around the raised liquid surface, so that the liquid is atomized into an aerosol of small molecules, and the drug molecules directly enter the capillaries or alveoli through the aerosol to achieve therapeutic effects.
Its design is unique, the water tank is transparent, and the working process can be seen; it uses high-quality ultrasonic transducers, disposable medicine cups, and containment tools; it has the functions of medical treatment, humidification, oxygen bar and beauty treatment. It can enhance the quality of the air and improve the requirements for the living environment.
Suitable for cold (flu), allergic rhinitis, nasal congestion, nasal polyps, emphysema, acute and chronic pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchial asthma and other upper respiratory tract infectious diseases, also suitable for the treatment of old and young patients and people with limited mobility .
Precautions for the use of ultrasonic nebulizer
1. When the atomizer is working, please do not put your hands on top of the atomizer. Due to the high-frequency vibration, your hands will feel tingling, but this is not an electric shock or leakage.
2. Under correct use conditions, the service life of the atomizer is about 3000, and it is easy to replace. Its service life is also related to the quality of the water. If scale is deposited on the atomizer, please clean it with a soft cloth. According to different water quality and purpose of use, different atomizing sheets can be selected, such as stainless steel-coated atomizing sheets for hard water areas, and glass-glazed atomizing sheets for acid-resistant environments.
3. The atomizer has the function of automatic water cut-off protection. When the water level is lower than the water level switch, the atomizer will automatically stop working.
4. Do not connect the atomizer to the power supply when there is no water on the surface of the atomizer, because the pulse current started by the circuit will burn the atomizer when there is no water on the atomizer.
5. The correct use steps of the atomizer are: put the atomizer into a container filled with water → connect the power cable of the atomizer to the transformer → connect the plug of the transformer to the power supply.
What is the difference between an ultrasonic nebulizer and a compression nebulizer?
1. Different working principles
Ultrasonic nebulizer: Its working principle is the same as the humidifier commonly used in our home. Through the high-frequency resonance of the ultrasonic generator, the molecular structure of liquid water is broken up to produce natural and elegant water mist.
Compression atomizer: Use a compressor to compress the filtered clean air into a strong airflow, which is sprayed out from the air nozzle, and the liquid in the medicine cup is charged, the medicine is vaporized, and then sprayed out from the mist outlet For mouth and nose inhalation, because the medicine mist particles are fine, it is easy to penetrate into the bronchioles and lungs through breathing, and the dosage is small, which is suitable for direct absorption by the human body and improves the curative effect. It is a purely physical way to vaporize the liquid medicine, which will not change its medicinal properties, and the utilization rate of the medicine is also high, and the residual amount of the medicine is small, which can greatly reduce the waste of medicine.
2. Atomized particles
Ultrasonic atomizer: The atomization rate of the ultrasonic atomizer is relatively large, and the relative atomized particles are also relatively large. Generally, the median particle size is about 9 microns. It cannot enter the lower respiratory tract, so it is generally suitable for adjuvant therapy of the upper respiratory tract.
Compression nebulizer: The nebulized particles of the compression nebulizer are relatively small, and the median particle size is generally within 5 microns, which can be deposited in the lower respiratory tract, peripheral bronchi and alveoli. For children, you can choose a compressed nebulizer, because children's airways are relatively narrow.
3. Advantages and disadvantages
Compression nebulizer: The compression nebulizer has a built-in high-efficiency oil-free piston compressor, no cooling water is required during nebulization, daily maintenance is free, the operation is relatively simple, and there is almost no drug residue, and the drug utilization rate is also low. very high.
Ultrasonic atomizer: low noise, large amount of atomized liquid. However, due to the large diameter of its atomized liquid particles, it is not easy to deposit into the lower respiratory tract, so it is only suitable for treating diseases of the upper respiratory tract such as rhinitis and laryngitis. For the lower respiratory tract such as bronchitis and pneumonia, the effect is poor.