Striped Double-Crank Bed With ABS Hanging Bed Head
(1) Backrest: 0 -80 ± 5º
(2) Leg part: 0 -40 ± 5º
1. The bed head and end are blow-molded using ABS high-class engineering plastics, which are beautiful in appearance and easy to be installed and removed, and have good impact resistance, heat resistance, low temperature resistance, chemical resistance and electrical properties.
2. The bed top is formed by one-time impact molding of cold-rolled steel strips. With a thickness of 1.2mm, the M-shaped design facilitates air permeability and has good slip resistance.With no welding spots on the surface, the bed top has reinforcing ribs made of steel tubes at the back to extend the service life of the bed in combination with the dual-support structure.
3. The bed frame is welded using 40*80*1.5mm shaped square tubes and bed legs using 50*50*1.5mm ones. The advanced welding technique brings high welding quality and sturdy bed. The load ≥240kg;
4. The whole bed body is treated with a series processes including acid washing, phosphating, water washing, and oxidation coating and is coated using Akzo powder electrostatic spraying with an automatic flow spraying line, which brings it bright color and firm paint attachment.
5. The foldable guardrails are made of high-quality aluminum alloy tube materials with upper and lower connectors made of ABS plastic materials for guardrail columns, which are sturdy and durable and easy to use. The guardrail operating handle has a hand-pinching prevention design, and can be folded on the bed frame when not in use for easy operations.
6. The four wheels are 125mm luxury silent casters which are flexible in rotation, great in stability and easy to move without noise.
7. The equipped stainless steel hidden crank can be hidden inside the bed body to avoid unnecessary injuries and facilitates operations by nursing staff. It is designed with a dual-direction limit protection setting.The lead screw is made of 20mm/40Cr materials without deformation, while the convolute body is made by die-casting process using zinc alloy. The joint part of the lead screw is produced with copper rod processing, which closely meshes with the lead screw, effectively preventing wear with low noise and long service life.
A pair of ABS bed head
Dedicated half-coir & half-cotton waterproof mattress
2 sets of lead screws for stainless steel hidden crank
stainless steel retractable infusion stand
A pair of aluminum alloy five-level guardrails
dining table plate
4 infusion interfaces
ABS bedside table
4 silent brake casters