Neonate Bilirubin Phototherapy Equipment
Neonate Bilirubin Phototherapy Equipment is a therapeutic measure in which electromagnetic radiation (light) is used to treat neonatal hyperbilirubinemia. Phototherapy allows the transformation of bilirubin into water-soluble photoisomers that can be excreted in the feces and urine, without the need for conjugation in the liver.
● LCD display shows time information, lightingintensity, and skin temperature.
● With white LED lights for easy examination
● With skin temperature sensor to monitor baby’s skin temperature
● Internal fan to reduce the heat during operation
● Programmable system controller to set different lighting intensity for different time
Bilirubin radiancy (4cm)
3600μw/cm2 (60μw/cm2 /nm)
Therapy time set
Temperature monitor range