1. The lamp adopts a fully enclosed and streamlined design and its water-corrugated lamp panel is injection-molded by PC (bullet-proof plastic);
the multi-prism mirror integral reflective optical system created by the CAD/CAM technology has a lighting depth up to 800mm; the use of color temperature compensation technology improves the color reproduction and makes the light softer. The lamp is more suitable for the lighting of large and complex surgeries in brain surgery, thoracic surgery, gynecology and other departments. It is an ideal lighting device for modern operating rooms.
2. The integral reflexion shadow-less lamp adopts microcomputer digital control with eight continuously adjustable brightness options and automatic switching of backup lamp - the secondary lamp will be lit up within 0.2s once the primary lamp is burnt out. The lamp also has illuminance memory function and wide voltage working characteristic, which keeps stable work in the AC180V-250V range of mains supply and has strong anti-interference ability. It is equipped with a soft start device, with a lamp service life of more than 1,000 hours, and the detachable handle cover can be sterilized at a high temperature (≦134℃), which fully meets the disinfection and high-standard laminar flow requirements for current operating rooms. The equipped lightweight, professional balance arm leather system has six sets of universal joints, which are linked to enable light and 360° all-direction movement with stable positioning to meet the needs of different heights and angles during surgery. The 360° all-around design can meet the needs of different heights and angles during surgery.
3. Usage and performance:
1) The integral reflective optical system created by the CAD/CAM technology uses color temperature compensation technology to improve the color reproduction and is suitable for the lighting of complex surgeries.
2) Microcomputer digital control, eight continuously adjustable brightness options and illuminance memory function provide convenience in use for operators, with no need of frequent lighting adjustment.
3) Automatic switching of backup lamp: the secondary lamp will be lit up within 0.2s once the primary lamp is burnt out. There are failure indications for primary and secondary lamps on the handle panel to remind timely replacement after surgery.
4) The soft start device can effectively extend the service life of the bulbs; imported Osram bulbs are used.
5) The adjustment handle has a detachable handle cover, which can be sterilized in an ultraviolet sterilizer or ethylene oxide sterilizer and can be sterilized at a high temperature (≤134℃). The sterilizable dimming handle ensures that the intra-operate light spot fine-tuning is completed in a sterile status.
6) The equipped lightweight, professional balance and suspension system has six sets of universal joints, which are linked to enable light and 360° all-direction movement with stable positioning to meet the needs of different heights and angles during surgery.
7) An integral reflective system is used to make the light beams converge into a high-brightness uniform light column.
8) The high-emission multi-mirror reflector ensure the illuminance of the surgical shadow-less lamp long-term effective. The one-time molded one-piece reflection mirror surfaces (3800 pieces).
9) Working characteristics of wide voltage. It keeps stable work in the AC180V250V range of mains supply and has strong anti-interference ability.
10) The streamlined design with a relative low air damping coefficient improves the air cleanliness of surgical wounds. It can be used in the purification of operating rooms with high requirements.
4. Technical parameters:
|Specifications and models
|60000 - 160,000
|4200K ± 500K
|Diameter of light spot
|Eight levels of continuous light adjustment
|Temperature rises at operator’s head
|Color rendering index
|Light use efficiency (mw/m2lux)
|Input power (W)
|Minimum installation height
Configuration List (Single Device)
|ZF 700 lamp head
|ZF 700 lamp head
|2 standard and 2 spare
|4 standard and 1 spare
|Switching power supply assembly
|Tools provided with lamp
|Instructions for Use/Warranty Card