1. The electric surgical table is independently developed by our company using introduced foreign advanced technology and is a high-end comprehensive multi-purpose surgical table suitable for surgeries in orthopedics, gynecology, ophthalmology, E.N.T., urology departments, etc., which is a leading product in our country.
2. The low position and long lifting distance which is up to 430mm provide sufficient space to use with the C-shaped arm.
3. The table top can be translated longitudinally to have overall C-type arm fluoroscopy and imaging examinations without the need for reversely placing the patient or pre-adjusting the table top. No blind area when shooting.
4. Four-point self-compensating floor electric brake lock and a fully mechanical emergency brake release system. Convenient for transportation, movement and cleaning.
5. The table is equipped with built-in emergency power supply which can be automatically charged. When the main supply is cut off, the emergency power supply can automatically switch into working status. The high-performance chargeable battery can ensure that the surgical table works for a period of 50 surgeries without power supply;
6. The built-in waist bridge is able to be lifted and lowered to facilitate the adjustments of various positions required by lumbar, spinal and other surgeries.
7. The table surface can form a V-shaped position at 100° and an inverted V-shaped position at 220°
8. The mattress made of memory foam is easy to clean and sterilize.
9. The surgical table has two sets of control systems: a wired hand controller and an emergency control panel on the bed, which can automatically return to the original set by one-key adjustment, which is beneficial to emergency treatments.
10. The main body is made of SUS304 stainless steel, high-strength cast iron, and aluminum alloy, which are strong and rigid.
11. Optional traction on a supine position and lateral position; simultaneous traction of both lower extremities; true lateral fluoroscopy of hip joint, lateral fluoroscopic bracket for upper extremity.
III. Technical parameters:
|Length of table top||2020mm|
|Width of table top||550mm|
|Height of table top||590-1020mm|
|table top lifting distance||430mm|
|Forward and backward tilting angles of table top||Forward tilting ≥25°, backward tilting ≥25°|
|Leftward and rightward titling angles of table top||Leftward tilting ≥20°, rightward tilting ≥20°|
|Head board turning angle (manual)||Upward turning ≥30°, downward turning ≥60°|
|leg board turning angle (manual)||Upward turning ≥15°, downward turning ≥90°, outward extending ≥90°|
|Turning angle of back board||Upward turning ≥80°, downward turning ≥30°|
|Built-in waist bridge lifting distance||≥110mm(± 10mm)|
|One-key flexion and reverse flexion||V-shaped position ≤100°， inverted V-shaped position ≤220°|
|Maximum translation distance of table top||≥300mm|
|Power supply||220V±10％ ,50Hz|
Basic Configuration (Single Device)
|1||Body of surgical table||Chenhong||1||Set|
|5||Anesthetic screen rack||Chenhong||1|
|7||Hand support board||Chenhong||1|
|9||Emergency power supply||Brand||1||Set|
|13||Product Certificate/Warranty Card||Chenhong||1||Set|
|14||Instructions for Use||Chenhong||1||Set|
Optional Configuration List (Single Device)
|3||Orthopedic traction rack||Chenhong||1||piece|