I. Product introduction:
The electric comprehensive surgical table is for use in comprehensive surgeries in thoracic-abdominal surgery, surgery, cerebral surgery, ophthalmology, E.N.T., obstetrics and gynecology and other departments. It can be used with C-type arm X-ray machines.
II. Unique product advantages:
1. Main actions of the surgical table: lifting and lowering, forward & backward tilting, leftward and rightward tilting of table top, turning of back board and translation of table body are controlled by an electric device composed of a controller and an electric push rod; turning of head board and leg board is controlled by a gas spring; lifting of waist board is mechanically controlled.
2. The table top can be moved longitudinally and can be used for radiographic examination or imaging combined with a C-shaped arm;
3. The table top is made of high-strength and X-ray radio-transparent composite materials to meet the need of clinical X-ray imaging.
4. The mattress is made of slow rebound memory foam, which is comfortable and beautiful and can evenly bear the pressure of the load. Its advantages include corrosion resistance, acid & base resistance and breathability and is easy to clean. The mattress can naturally shape according to the patient’s body temperature to effectively prevent bedsore.
5. The head and leg boards are detachable and the leg board can be rotated outward and folded downward manually to facilitate operations and better meet the need of various surgical positions as well as provide more flexible operating space for medical staff.
6. The handhold controller uses a 24V DC power supply, which is safe and reliable, and easy to operate;
7. The surgical table is made of medical-grade 304 stainless steel and its surface is specially treated with matte finishing, which looks more modern and is easier to clean;
8. The high-strength stainless-steel bottom cover has strong pressure resistance, corrosion resistance and is easy to clean;
9. The base of the surgical table can move or keep still. The bottom of the base is equipped with wheels for flexible movement and reliable immobilization;
10. The table top has an optional built-in waist bridge to facilitate biliary and kidney surgeries;
12. The electrically controlled part is mainly composed of a power adapter, control button box, etc. Power supply used by the surgical table: the external 220V AC is transformed into 24V DC by a power adapter to drive the motor.
13. The table top must be in a horizontal position when the translation function is initiated.
III. Technical parameters:
1. Length and width of table top: 2040 (±20) × 535 (±20) mm
2. Height of table top: minimum 720(±20) - maximum 1030(±20)mm (electric);
3. Longitudinal translation of table top: 300mm (electric);
4. Leftward and rightward tilting of table top (side tilting): ≤20° (electric);
5. Table top forward tilting ≤23°, backward tilting ≤23° (electric);
6. Back board upward turning ≤83°, downward turning ≤17° (electric);
7. head board upward turning ≤28°, downward turning ≤17° (manual);
8. Leg board upward turning ≥15°, downward turning ≥90°, outward extending 90°, detachable (manual);
9. Electric brake;
10. Lifting and lowering of waist bridge 120mm (±10);
11. Rated load-bearing: 135kg;
IV. Basic configuration list (single device):
|1||Body of surgical table||1||Set|
|4||Anesthetic screen rack||1|
|9||Built-in waist bridge||1||Set|
|13||Product Certificate/Warranty Card||1||Set|
|14||Instructions for Use||1||Set|
Optional Configuration List (Single Device)