Cooling Gel Patch (High-temperature Discoloration)
Safe to use with medications
Gentle on skin
Cooling effect lasts up to 8 hours
External use only
Storage: sealed, stored in a ventilated and dry place.
Active ingredients .........Purpose
Purified water …..............Absorb heat
1. Cooling gel patch provide immediate cooling relief in a convenient disposable product. They need no refrigeration and portable, ready to use anywhere and anytime your child has fever discomfort.
2. Gently adheres to children's forehead.
3. Cooling gel patches are sized to fit children's foreheads and offer just the right amount of cooling to maximize children's comfort.
4. Cooling effect of each patch lasts up to 8 hours. Since cooling gel patches are
non-medicated, they are safe to use with medication.
1. Cut open pouch and remove one cooling gel patch.
2. Remove transparent film from back of gel patch and discard. Place gel patch on
3.If desired, cut gel patch to suitable size with scissors.
4. Store in a cool place avoiding direct sunlight and high temperature. May even be stored in refrigerator for extra cooling. Do not store in freezer.
5. For sanitary purpose, use each patch only once and discard after use.
1. Store this product out of reach of children.
2. For external use only. Avoid direct contact eyes. If excessive redness, irritation, discomfort of the skin develops, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately.
3. Do not apply to wounds or to irritation, damaged, sunburned or very sensitive skin.
4. The cooling gel sheet will not stick to skin if the skin is wet or if the gel sheet comes into contact with hair, eyebrows or clothing.
5. Consult physician if fever persists or condition worsens.