VP1 Infusion pump is a medical device used to deliver fluids into a patient’s body in a controlled manner. It is used for a long period of micro-injection, relieving or alleviating pain of patients.
• Open system - compatible with all standard IV sets.
• Large COLOR TFT display with adjustable brightness.
• Vertical and Horizontal mounting clamp.
• 8 Hours Internal Battery continuous operation.
• Five work modes: Rate Mode, Time Mode, Dose Mode
• Drug library with 1030 drug names (Optional).
• 2000 events stored can be checked and downloaded.
• Automatically record the setting of last infusion.
• KVO and Bolus functions.
• Manual/Automatic Bolus.
• Very accurate and reliable.
• Visual and audible Alarm system and accurate infusion rate for safety and reliability.
• DPS dynamic pressure display.
• Three levels of the occlusion: high, middle, and low.
• Anti-bolus system.
• Preset Solution Volume for nurse workload reduction.
• Change the flow rate without stop during infusion
• Dynamically display working status.
• Easy to clean through the open door design.